City of Guilds Qualifications awarded to Robert Hill
Robert Hill is highly qualified in the Arborist industry. Below is a list of the awarded City and Guild qualification he has gained.
- CS30.1 Maintenance of a Chainsaw
- CS30.2 On Site Preperation and Basic Cross Cutting
- CS31 Fell and Process Small Trees (200mm-380mm)
- NPTC Level 2 Competence to Climb Trees and Preform Aerial Rescue
- NPTC Level 2 Competence in the Safe use of Pesticides
- CS39 Use of Chainsaw from a Rope and Harness
- 09 PA9 Fogging
- CS40 Carry out Pruning Operations
- CS47 Safe use of a Chainsaw from Mobile Elevated Work Platforms
- 301 Fell and process trees over 380mm.
We are fully insured with Tree Surgeon Landscaping & Forestry Insurance Services:
- Public and Products Liability £5 million
- Employers Liability £5 million
- We also carry out a full risk assessment to the site prior to the start of any works.
© 2018 Website design by Sevenoaks Tree Care